Not only are these two our newest married couple to feature on the blog, but they’re also both brand new doctors! The day before their wedding, Stephanie & John graduated from medical school, giving them double the reason to celebrate!
Stephanie & John were married on May 13th, 2017 – the overwhelming winds made the temperature just right, even if it did blow Stephanie’s veil right off her as she walked down the aisle! Their beautiful ceremony and reception took place at Bella Rose Estate in Chandler, Arizona. Stephanie chose full, natural greens mixed with pops of cranberry and blush for their floral design. The bridesmaids wore long, cranberry gowns and their groomsmen wore classic navy suits. Stephanie’s cap sleeve lace wedding dress was absolutely stunning with her long, cathedral veil!
These two are amazing together. Their first look was definitely one for the books! John’s face when he turned around to see his bride for the first time that afternoon was beyond priceless! Their excitement was palpable. The way John looks at Stephanie and is able to make her laugh is something they’ll cherish for life.
Congratulations, you two! We know life will throw you successes and challenges, and you’ll take it all on together!
The Wedding Team
Photography by Drew Brashler Photography
- Beauty/Makeup Artist: KLM Artistry
- Bride’s Ring Jeweler: James Allen
- Bridesmaid Dress Designer & Shop: Lulus
- Catering: Fresh From The Kitchen
- Ceremony Location: Bella Rose Estate
- Cake/Bakery: Piece of Cake Desserts
- DJ/Entertainment: Sarah with Birkett Entertainment
- Dress Designer: Maggie Sottero
- Dress Shop: Brilliant Bridal
- Floral Design/Shop: Lighthouse Flower Shop
- Hair: KLM Artistry
- Invitations & Paper Products: Minted
- Reception Location: Bella Rose Estate
- Tux Designer & Shop: JCPenney
If you loved Stephanie & John’s wedding, you may also like our other weddings!