Candice & Alex
Legacy Ballroom Associate Wedding
Candice & Alex were married at the Legacy Ballroom in the heart of Phoenix, Arizona. The venue is filled with classic details, and touches of gold in the vast, elegant ballroom! When you enter the reception space, you’re greeted with jaw dropping chandeliers, a floor to ceiling wall of classic drapes, and beautiful windows on either side.
Family & friends gathered outside for the ceremony as the wind rustled through the trees; a breeze that made this warm spring day an absolutely beautiful one! Just before Candice walked down the aisle to her groom, the sweet ringbearer Dylan stole the show in his little tuxedo! How adorable is he?! Their ceremony was equal parts charming and emotional, followed by a bustling reception full of dancing and excitement! Every guest was ready to celebrate Candice & Alex!
The Wedding Team
Photography by Drew Brashler Photography
- Bartender: The Legacy Ballroom
- Beauty/Makeup Artist: Lenea Sadler Makeup
- Bridal Jewelry: Charming Charlies
- Bride & Groom Pet Sitters: Second Home Pet Resort
- Bride’s Ring Jeweler: Shane Co.
- Bridesmaid Dress Designer & Shop: David’s Bridal
- Catering: Put a Fork In It Catering
- Ceremony Location: The Legacy Ballroom
- Cake/Bakery: Put A Fork In It Catering
- DJ/Entertainment: Mario with AZ DJ Mars
- Dress Shop: David’s Bridal
- Floral Design/Shop: Brittany Sweeney
- Groom’s Ring Jeweler: Shane Co.
- Hair: Salon Boulevard (Bride) and Danielle Black (Bridesmaids)
- Hotel Accommodations: Embassy Suites
- Invitations & Paper Products: Shutterfly
- Reception Location: The Legacy Ballroom
- Transportation: 1968 Chevy Camaro
- Tux Designer & Shop: Mr. Formal
- Wedding Coordinator: Jennifer with The Legacy Ballroom
If you loved Candice & Alex’s wedding, you may also like our other weddings!