Romantic Mesa Arizona Associate Wedding
Katie & Tim are two of the most beautiful people you’ll ever meet, and together, they’ve been adventuring around the world, taking on new challenges and celebrating successes. On September 16th, they celebrated one of their biggest days together as husband and wife!
What we love so much about Katie & Tim is how much they just wanted their guests to have fun at their wedding. Hours of detailed planning went into this incredible day and we couldn’t have been more excited for them! From Katie’s lace dress and romantic florals to the globe centerpieces that took guests through their relationship, everything was thought through with meticulous detail!
Congratulations, Katie & Tim! We know your journey together is only beginning and you have so much more to look forward to together!
The Wedding Team
Photography by Drew Brashler Photography
- Bartender: 12 W Main
- Beauty/Makeup Artist: Makeup by Diana
- Bride’s Ring Jeweler: TwoBirch (Wedding Band) and Gemvara (Engagement Ring)
- Catering: Moki’s Hawaiian Grill
- Ceremony Location: The Wright House
- Cake/Bakery: Bride, Katie True (formerly of Our Lady of Cupcakes)
- Dessert: Gelato 64
- DJ/Entertainment: Rock You Entertainment
- Dress Designer: Maggie Sottero
- Dress Shop: Suzanne’s Bridal Boutique
- Floral Design/Shop: Zuzu’s Petals
- Groom’s Ring Jeweler: Jewelry by Johan
- Hair: Becky with Rumors Salon
- Invitations & Paper Products: Black Umbrella Industries (Save The Dates), Serendipity Beyond Design (Invites), Grey Cat Dot Design (Programs)
- Reception Location: 12 W Main
- Tux Designer & Shop: Suit Supply
If you loved Katie & Tim’s wedding, you may also like our other weddings!